Our Energy Future is also a valuable part of the North Sydney Council’s Smart Energy Future program which is aimed at accelerating the adoption of renewable energy while reducing energy costs.
You can get free advice over the phone for any of the following at home or at work, including:
Renewable heat and electricity
- Solar electricity
- Hot water heating with renewable heat
- Solar power for apartments
- Space heating with renewable heat
- Solar power for rental properties: Suntenants
- LED lighting for apartments, houses and business
- Cooling at a low cost
- Draught proofing
- Green Power – for 100% renewable energy from your retailer
Call the helpline 1300 339 915 (Mon-Fri, business hours)
Sign up to monthly e-news for tips and useful information
Solar power for apartments, freestanding homes and businesses
If you are a resident, you can also get advice and assistance for installing solar power on your home or apartment block.
The experts at Positive Charge have conducted a rigorous procurement process in order to find a supplier and installer to recommend.
- Call 1300 339 915 to chat to the team about whether or not solar might be right for you.
- Frequently asked questions about solar
- Sign up online to receive an obligation free quote
Fact sheets for each occupancy type: search Smart Energy Future
Other help: My Efficient Electric Home’ Facebook is great for feedback and advice