Our Energy Future is your trusted advisor on energy, a responsibility we take seriously. Our customer charter outlines our commitment to you.
What we do and for whom
We’re your trusted advisor that can provide guidance based on customer interests first. We provide advice and referrals for quotes to our third party suppliers to make your home, business, community group or school more energy efficient. The products and services we offer advice or can offer supplier referral for include:
- Draught proofing
- Heating and cooling
- Hot water
- Windows and more
What you can expect from us
We’re committed to being a trusted advisor and referring you to fully vetted suppliers, products and services
Our Energy Future is responding to the community need for a trusted advisor when it comes to making energy efficiency and solar energy decisions. For Our Energy Future, your interests come first. Not our interests and not our suppliers’ interests.
We’re committed to providing you with the product, service or installer that we would choose for ourselves. Each product and supplier is appraised in its own way. To learn more about our procurement for third party supplier products and services please visit our supplier page.
We’re committed to high levels of customer satisfaction
- We’re always on hand to help answer your questions to a high standard
- We provide you with the up-to-date resources to help guide you in what course of action to take
- If you have received a quote or purchased one of our products we will check in periodically to assess your level of satisfaction and to gather feedback about our services
- We’ll keep you informed of what is happening in the sustainability space and our latest offers
- We’ll maintain expectations and quality checks on our suppliers and assist you to resolve any disputes should they arise.
We’re committed to being responsive to your enquiries
- You can have a chat to us anytime by phone 9am-5pm Monday to Friday
- We’re available via our website where you can register to receive a quote from one of our suppliers within 2 business days
- We will respond to your email enquiries within 2 business days
We’re committed to making the solar path easier to navigate
Our Energy Future provides customers with a fully vetted solar supplier via our rigorous procurement process and proactive management of the supplier. We aim to make going solar easier and safer for our customers by ensuring:
- That we have selected quality panels at the best price with longest warranty. To further ensure our impartiality we also insist that an independent assessor (Alternative Technology Association) reviews our suppliers and products and assists in the final choice.
- We only accept applications from solar suppliers and retailers who are accredited through the Clean Energy Council and who have signed the retailers code of conduct.
- You receive:
- An easy to understand, appropriately detailed and no obligation quote
- Clear and unambiguous answers to your questions
- A quote for the right size system for your needs
- Full and explicit information on your options
- Responsive action in the case of any disputes between yourself and the supplier
- We monitor the financial viability of our supplier and perform credit management checks to reduce the risk to customers
- The provision of unbiased and up-to-date advice for you through our solar advice webpage and by phone or email when further clarification is needed.
We value your thoughts and feedback
We need to hear from you the ways in which we can improve our service. If you are dissatisfied with your experience through us or our suppliers we want to hear from you via our contact page. From here we can assist you to resolve any issues in line with our complaints policy.
We value your privacy
What we expect from you
We need you to continue to exercise all the caution you usually do when dealing with purchases and contracts
We have done our utmost to choose the best suppliers and products however we encourage you to do your own due diligence, as you usually would when engaging a supplier. And of course come back to us with your questions – we love to help!
If you’ve had a good experience or a good result contact us
As a rather unique kind of organisation that has the potential to help many others like you, we like to be able to tell others about who we are and what we do. The best way for us to do that is through your good news stories – if you would be happy for us to share your experience then please do get in contact!
If you’ve had a bad experience tell us about that too
We are here to help – this is our purpose. Please let us know if we can assist you in resolving your problem with our service or the service of our suppliers, all you need to do is get in contact with us on 1300 339 915 or email firstname.lastname@example.org