Positive Charge partners with a range of councils in different ways. Each council we work with has diverse communities, priorities and budgets. We aim to work with each council to develop a program of activity that will best suit the needs of the local community.
Services being offered through the councils include:
- Free energy services provided to households and businesses, such as energy and sustainability assessments
- Running energy related workshops, events or information sessions
- Running a specific campaign to help the community take action (such as a solar power or LED lighting campaign)
- Supporting local schools with energy efficiency and renewable energy, or
- Working with businesses and organisations to improve their environmental footprint and sharing this with their customer and community.
We have active partnerships with the following Councils in NSW.
If you are a local Council interested in partnering with us, download a copy of the Our Energy Future Prospectus and get in touch.