Book in an energy health check
Positive Charge can put you in contact with one of our partners who do energy health checks for community organisations.
- Assess your energy bills and current contract (you can save hundreds of dollars with a quick phone call to a competitor)
- Look at the feasibility of installing solar and the potential pay back period
- Review your lighting needs and refer you for a quote if it is appropriate
- Identify all of the potential ways you can save energy and save money, and
- Provide practical advice to help you save.
We will provide a report, advice and support when you’re ready to act on any of the recommendations.
Ready to take control of your bills? Contact us on 1300 339 915 to book your energy health check.
If your community organisation operates from a council owned building, you may be eligible for extra support. Please call us for more information on this.